What are 6 causes excessive sweating
Sometimes excessive sweating can be any other medical condition. Here are 6 causes of excessive sweating. There are 6 causes excessive sweating, sweating is the body's normal response to the hot conditions: You get a hot day, then you sweat, your body's cooling system down. If you're a fever, you will sweat because your body heat temperature is higher than normal heat. Usually patients suffering from fever sweats at night, but some people excessive sweating is not caused by fever. It is genetic, because humans have excessive sweat glands in the hands, feet and armpits, or because too nervous sweat glands are active.
Sometimes excessive sweating can be a result of some other conditions. Here is the reason excessive sweating, among other things:
- Hyperthyroidism is one of the 6 causes excessive sweating a condition of too much thyroid hormone produced by the body.
- Symptoms vary and more pronounced in the later stages of the condition.
- Hyperthyroidism accelerates the body's chemical processes, it becomes possible causes of excessive sweating
- Reliable Testing conducted for the diagnosis and treatment of hyperthyroidism.
- Treatment can include medication, surgery (surgery), and radiation iodine.
- Some types of cancer can cause excessive sweating such as non-Hodgkin lymphoma and Hodgkin's lymphoma, carcinoid tumors, leukemia, mesothelioma, bone cancer and liver cancer.
- Sometimes doctors do not understand some types of cancer that causes sweating, but maybe the immune system is fighting cancer
- Normally patients suffering from terminal cancer usually experience excessive sweating
- Sometimes people who consume a particular drug will cause excessive sweating
- Drugs that cause this to happen is psychiatric drugs, medications for high blood pressure, drug used to treat dry mouth, antibiotics and supplements.
- If you experience this, it is better to consult a doctor beforehand
Glucose control disorders
- Impaired glucose control of type 1 and 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes and hypoglycemia (low glucose levels and normal levels)
- Excessive sweating sometimes indicate the presence of low glucose levels
- Many menopausal women report suffering from so-called hot flushes
- Seventy-five percent of women reported hot flushes and sweats during menopause or menopause.
- Doctors suspect that hot flushes and sweating caused by fluctuations or lower estrogen levels, which dropped drastically after menopause occurs
After explaining about 6 causes excessive sweating helps us prior consultation to health experts but if you rarely go to the doctor but you suffer from excessive sweating now there ELECTRO antiperspirant, ELECTRO antiperspirant is a superior product to cope with excessive sweating in all parts of the body such as hands, feet, and underarms, the products have been proven and no side effects